Summer Solstice has passed and the real heat has started.  Be it because of the heat, the location of where I am, or just insanity in general I have seen something I had hoped was past us in this era.
I am sitting back in shock but waiting to see how things unfold.  I suspect within 48 Hours the usual suspects will arrive on the scene to whip the dogs and fan flames that will only serve to drive wedges in deeper.
I am providing a link with the caveat - THIS GRAPHIC and disturbing.

Baton Rouge Incident

I know no specifics at this time nor will I trust any until an investigation has been held (Hopefully Independent).  I do not condone blind alegiances in support of anyone but do encourage a healthy dose of skepticism peppered with cynicism.
It will be interesting what becomes of this tragic incident.


That being said - It is amazing who is above the law.  I have almost lost faith in Justice.

Comments