The serpent


I went in to clean Jason's terrarium this morning. Generally this is an easy task, the white-yellow castings are about three inches long and I use the kitty pooper scooper to just pluck these up from the ceder chips and I can fluff them up and I am done. As of the last two feedings he has taken to burying the castings. This forces me to drastically thrash through his environment and ripping at the fabric of his python universe.
So I gently pluck him out and wrap him around my neck and shoulders and go about the task of keeping his environment hospitable, even adding a little dash about the front garden for a dose of real Vitamin D. I am met with a moderate hiss that melts into quiet acquiescence as Jason settles to his perch. When he has calmed down I go about the necessary activity and make sure I am slow and careful in my movements. While inspecting his skin for any wounds, imperfections and signs of ill health I have noticed that when he wraps around me, his claspers emerge. The Norwegian says it is because of the natural sexuality I exude and that everything wants to fuck me, even snakes. I haven't bothered for a better explanation as I am very familiar with snakes of the sexual sort. I take responsibility for those. Although, I pity Eve. Everyone blames her for finding a better snake and cuckolding Adam. No one ever gives her credit for taking her sexual assertiveness by the snake, dining on a few pomegranate seeds and enjoying the natures of how she was created.

The photos shown are of Jason eating "Victoria Osteen" All the mice fed to him are female and named before sacrifice. We find this cathartic.

Comments